1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello.... right new diary, new start

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by 03holsx, 7 May 2014 Social URL.

1. 03holsx

03holsx Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, ive decided to make a new diary after messing aroundfor so long now. My main problem is Friday nights when I go out drinking. Because of this I do my syns weekly and try to do syn free all week and then have one night out uncounted (drinks) will still eat syn free in the day.I did restart today but Thursdays will be my weigh in day.

My plan for tomorrow is

Extra easy

Breakfast- fruit and yogurt 0.5 syns
    Lunch - ham pasta lettuce and tomatoes & grapes
    Dinner - cod, potatoes and vegetables
    Snacks - pinapple

HexB= chewy delight bar HexA=250ml semi skimmed milk

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Owjay

Owjay New Member

My downfall is weekends when it's normally takeaway night in our house along with a couple of bottles of wine :sigh: