Hello Slimmers World peeps

Don't be scared!! Come, eat and be merry! And THINNER! :D

Hey Phoenixb, there's nothing to be afraid of!! :eek: SW is a great way to lose weight and everyone here is so friendly and offers so much support whenever you need it!! :D
Join us and have fun.;)

Scouzer. X

It might seem daunting at first, but once it clicks it's incredibly easy to follow. When you come back from class, make a cuppa and read your books from cover to cover. Buy a magazine too and get some inspiration for meal ideas and visit the recipe section here often!

You'll be shocked at how easily you get into it. xx

Welcome, SW is great. Its not a diet, its a way of life! Its amazing hun and you will soon see that when you can eat loads of food and loose loads of weight!

You'll be eating healthily and need never be hungry! Just abandon all the ideas you learnt about dieting! Eat all your syns and all your free food! You can eat loads and still lose lots of weight! Do a food diary and come on here and ask loads of questions!

You have to have a certian amount of posts to be able to get a profile pic I believe. See you have managed your ticker though! :)

I'm going to be new to SW aswell. I'm not actually going to go to a class but to do it myself, hopefully this wont be a bad idea. I did do SW years ago though so i know the jist but i also know it has changed....

Good luck to you and me both, it seems there is tons of support here :)

Hi Phoenixb,

I did WW a few years back & lost a mere 7lb in 14 months (wasted lots of money there :( )

SW is good as there's so much choice & you'll never be hungry.

Once you get your head around it you'll be well in the swing of things, look through the books & buy the magazine if you can as there are so many ideas in there for meals.

One piece of advice I will give is weigh everything that should be weighed, dont guesstimate!! Thats one area I really messed up on hence why its taken me much longer. Let us know how you're getting on :)

My advice would be...forget everything that you followed when doing WW, none of it counts with SW!!! You can eat!

I think going with a friend to classes is a great HELP! A bit of friendly rivalry between you can be such an incentive, and you can help each other to stay on the straight and narrow when times get difficult!

Wishing you the Very Best of Luck.

Will your friend also be doing SW? I started with a friend & found it easier as we talked about SW a lot so we were focused, she's sort of given up & Ive carried on but her doing it also didn't hinder my results.

Back