Hello starting Cambridge

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
Hello all

I have joined the forum as i am starting the Cambridge diet tomorrow (16th).

I want to loose weight for a holiday in Spain in August and also for my self to give me back some of the confidence i have lost since putting on weight.

It is nice to find somewhere with people who are going thru the same and can share these experiences with you.

Good luck all

Yes, it is true. You will get a lot of help and guidance on this board

Hi YummyMummy and welcome to the board.

Hello yummymummy
First of all well done for taking the step, if your anything like me you will have thought about CD for a long time before taking the plunge!! I started CD 3 weeks ago and have lost 10 pounds, believe me when the weight starts falling off you will feel fab. The first 2 or 3 days are the most difficult, but after that you WILL start to feel fabulous - your skin will be slowing, youll have lots of energy and of course you will be loosing weight.
I too am loosing weight initially for my holiday in March, but beyond that I want to get down to about 10 stone which is my ideal weight. I'm currently at 12 st 4lb so have a bit to go but am determined to do it.
Good luck! :D

Hi YummyMummy04,

I'm new on here too. Started CD Sole Source on 26th Jan and have since lost a fair bit. Due to my birthday being this week I have taken myself off SS for a week (although I am trying to stick to low carb diet) and will start again next Wednesday 25th. I have a holiday coming up on the 31st March and would really like it if I could shift at least another stone!

Keep in touch and let us know how you get on with your first week.

Back