Hello, starting WW from SW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by dizzydawnie, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Thought I would just say a quick hello!

I have decided to follow the WW plan after having a frustrating time on SW. I've used both plans before and had the better losses with WW but opted for the freedom that SW gave me.......but my loss is very slow and my motivation is waning somewhat right now!

I have lost 9.5lbs and still have 61.5 to lose until I hit target, and whilst I don't want it to happen overnight I would like to see a realistic loss of 7lbs per month.

I am returning to the Discover plan simply because I know it worked for me and I kind of stopped following WW when PP was introduced, so have tried it only for a couple of weeks but didn't continue (and had 0 loss in those weeks.........that became my slippery slope to putting my 19lbs loss back on!! :sigh: )

I look forward to chatting with you and sharing ideas, and particularly towards the support that this site offers - isn't it wonderful!!

Good luck to all - I will be starting tomorrow as today is still planned, but as I weigh in on Sundays, I have defected today!!

D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gdundalk

Gdundalk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Hey there. The best of luck. I would say maybe give PP another go as I think its a wonderful plan plus its easier as thats what the meetings are about and all the WW products now have PP on them. That said I always say to everyone to do what they feels works for them! Either way roll on the losses !

4. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    good luck, i switched from sw to, and only been on pp a week(weigh in tomorrow) and I love it... wish done it ages ago x

5. Debs154

Debs154 Trying again!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi
    I'm doing the same - I lost 13lb on SW but have lost the plot and put 5lb back on (I cringe as I say that) so I'm going to give WW a go. I'm taking my grand children to Blackpool today until Friday so will try not to do too much damage but will really start properly on Friday and use that as my WI day.

Will let you know how I get on and it would be good to hear how you get on lucylis and dizzydawnie :)

6. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    Hi debs, have a nice week and good luck with ww I find it good! my weigh in tonight, so will post later!

7. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Hi Lucylis

Looks like 5lbs off for you in your first week - that is fabulous!! Well done!!

D x

8. Debs154

Debs154 Trying again!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Lost 3lbs on my first week so getting back to where I was a couple of weeks ago :)

9. Ness0607

Ness0607 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hey all, I also changed from SW to WW. I'm finding WW brilliant so much better I've lost 10.5lb in 3 weeks. PP is a fantastic plan and really works. Good luck to you all on your WW journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.