Hello, still kind of new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spid, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Spid

Spid Full Member

Slimming world
    So I thought I'd introduce myself a bit rather than skulk around the SW forums.

My name is Vicky, I come from Wakefield. I've always been a big girl but I found myself bigger than I've even been before at 22 stone and a dress size of 30. I have health issues and they've helped the numbers creep up on the scales. So I joined slimming world with my mum and cousin to shed the pounds and keep them off for good. Enough's enough now I'd like to be around for some time yet. Wish me luck! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rox5tar

Rox5tar Member

Start Weight:
    Hi Vicky I'm new too so just wanted to say hello and good luck with your weight loss journey. I've got quite a few stones to lose too, and I'm going to do SW. Trying to get my head around it at the min, thought I'd see if I could follow it without signing up but I think I'd be best to join a class. If you fancy buddying up for a bit of moral support message me! Anna :)
  4. geoff1960

geoff1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I am new too, I am on the sw plan and mainly do ee days, good luck :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.