Hello Strangers

PinkMantha

time to get focused
So i have had a crazy few weeks, went on a weeks holiday to magaluf, got back booked a flight the next day and less than a week later i was back out there, i hd an apartment and a couole of jobs but i really struggled finding a decent paying job as all the girls are like a size 8 and walk round with hardly any clothes on :( so i decided to come home but on a plus sonce coming home me and the OH have got back together :)
i was all eager to get bak on cd this morning then had a craving for a fry up, just had it and now thinking it wasnt even worth it :(
i completly lost my appetite in magaluf and being there a week and a half i lost 5lbs but i have now put it back on and only been home since early hours of saturday morning!
so i am asking for some motivation from you lovely lot xxx

Great news about getting back together with your OH :)
Sounds like you should give yourself some credit after the past few weeks. It might be hard now but you gotta focus on how you're gonna feel after losing.
Try not to compare yourself to the other girls and just focus on how proud you'll be every morning when you've been 100% the day before-just gotta take one day at a time when everything is all up in the air.
My DH has just been made redundant so struggling with whether to carry on buying packs. Think I'll try to cut back and hope it doesn't lead to a binge. It sucks that it's summer and I can't just cover up ;)

Take it easy,
Swakey

Back