Total Solution Hello there - I'm new!

FeatherWeight

Hello,

Tomorrow I will be starting Exante Total Solution, I wish it had been today however because of where I stay it takes two days to deliver not just next day :(.

I am 22, engaged and weight 17st 12lbs. This is not my highest weight as I have over a wee while managed to lose 9lbs. I need to do something with my weight as it is really affecting my quality of life. I have no energy or motivation - some of this is due to a medical condition, however I know how much improvement I would see being a healthy weight.

There are plenty of reasons for me to lose weight! Insecurities, health issues and everything else. I think it really hit home when I was going to Rome with some of my girl friends. I spent a lot of time panicking about the airplane seat-belts, going over scenarios in my head of what may happen! Lucky and with no room to spare I fastened the belt, I was too scared to take it off the entire flight!

I don't want to live the rest of my life with fear caused by my size, lacking in energy and not living life to the full. So here I am on Exante, and looking over everyone's posts I feel motivated and inspired for this new start! I have cut down the carbs in the last few days and upped my water intake to make it a smoother transition.

My goal is to get to a healthy BMI which will be at, 9st 10lbs for me. Ideally due to health problems I'd like to be on the lower end of health, but I am just aim at healthy for now!

I thought it would be good to introduce myself as I will probably comment on a few things around here! Sorry for the essay:innocent0002:

Cat

Hey! welcome and most impotantly good luck. U like all of us will be fine. 1 day at a time one pound at a time and u will achieve ur goal. Take care

Hey Cat! I'm kinda new here too. I'm a restarter - failed a couple of times and lasted for three days (only) on both occasions. I'm on day 3 today (again). Fingers crossed, I'll make it through to the end. I've set a realistic goal for myself so hopefully it won't be that hard.

Good luck on your weightloss journey. You can count on people on here as everybody seems nice and really supportive. They perfectly understand where we're coming from.

Let's just take one day at a time. :)

Anne x

Hya im on my first day today and so far so good :) I'm 27 a mum to 4 children so ive crept the weight on with each baby with a 2.5stone weight loss at slimming world in between baby 2 and 3, so im here to get to my target weigth and stay there fingers crossed :) wishing you good luck, stay strong xx

Hi. I'm on day 3.

I completely relate to the seat belt thing. Except mine didn't fit. I had to ask for an extension belt, which they then yelled for down the plane. Not nice!

Still, I'm doing something now. I started at 20.1. I am already in the next stone bracket. It's really important to keep your head in a positive place as much as possible.

And drink loads of water!

Thank you for all the welcomes and advice!

I am trying to take each day at a time, and not serial way! So far no scale jumping :). I have set mini targets to make the journey not seem as daunting.

I am glad everyone on here seems so supportive and it is nice that some other people are starting around this time also. I understand about restarting - I previously did Slim and Save but things just didn't work out and I ended up putting back on more than I'd lost.

Oh what a shame about the seat belt extension, that was cruel of them.

Thank you for the encouragement, and hope you all are doing well.

Cat

Hiya Cat! Welcome and good luck with exante. :) I can't say it's been fun, but it really does work!

Back