Hello there

Mrsflacky

My name is Becki, I am 27.
Before I fell pregnant with my first child I was very successful at ww.my weight returned back to normal within 6 weeks of his birth, thanks to the wonder of breastfeeding.
However I fell pregnant again when he was 4.5 months old, it's still a shock now! And in between battling postnatal depression (unfortunately this demons are still present) and a very complicated pregnancy I gained more weight than I had done the first time around. Breastfeeding did not help shift it, my depression got worse, so I comfort ate, a very vicious cycle.

I made the choice of lipotrim because it was so restricted and I really didn't have the option to cheat. I lost 21lbs. I refed properly and have been good old calorie counting since Monday (2lbs lost already)

I keep a food diary and plan my meals the day before (this worked well for me when on ww)I feel really motivated, I am almost halfway to my goal, with the help of lipotrim, but I feel strong enough to continue calorie counting until I reach my goal.

So that is me! I'm sure I will be posting her much more over the coming weeks and months, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Xx

Hi there,

You sounds like you've had a difficult time of it, and are pretty much through the other side. Taking heed from your own signature :D

It's always lovely to hear someone so focused and motivated, and I for one, am looking forward to sharing this journey with you x

Hi hun,

It sounds like you've had a really tough time, but well done you on your weight loss so far - that's amazing!!! And Good luck with cc, I'm sure you'll do absolutely fine and you'll get back down to where you want to be. :)

Look forward to chatting!

Jess xx

Hello and welcome to CC x

Welcome! You seem so motivated and have done extremely well on your journey so far, despite how difficult things have been. I just want to wish you all the best - we started out at the same height and similar weights and I want you to know the loss is VERY real and possible. I look forward to catching up with you on here :)

Welcome to CC :D

Back