• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello there

My name is Becki, I am 27.
Before I fell pregnant with my first child I was very successful at ww.my weight returned back to normal within 6 weeks of his birth, thanks to the wonder of breastfeeding.
However I fell pregnant again when he was 4.5 months old, it's still a shock now! And in between battling postnatal depression (unfortunately this demons are still present) and a very complicated pregnancy I gained more weight than I had done the first time around. Breastfeeding did not help shift it, my depression got worse, so I comfort ate, a very vicious cycle.

I made the choice of lipotrim because it was so restricted and I really didn't have the option to cheat. I lost 21lbs. I refed properly and have been good old calorie counting since Monday (2lbs lost already)

I keep a food diary and plan my meals the day before (this worked well for me when on ww)I feel really motivated, I am almost halfway to my goal, with the help of lipotrim, but I feel strong enough to continue calorie counting until I reach my goal.

So that is me! I'm sure I will be posting her much more over the coming weeks and months, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

novaX

Hi Beckie, congratulations on the loss so far and welcome to CC :) I'm sure you will do great ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there,

You sounds like you've had a difficult time of it, and are pretty much through the other side. Taking heed from your own signature :D

It's always lovely to hear someone so focused and motivated, and I for one, am looking forward to sharing this journey with you x

Hi hun,

It sounds like you've had a really tough time, but well done you on your weight loss so far - that's amazing!!! And Good luck with cc, I'm sure you'll do absolutely fine and you'll get back down to where you want to be. :)

Look forward to chatting!

Jess xx

Hello and welcome to CC x

Welcome! You seem so motivated and have done extremely well on your journey so far, despite how difficult things have been. I just want to wish you all the best - we started out at the same height and similar weights and I want you to know the loss is VERY real and possible. I look forward to catching up with you on here :)

Wish

Silver Member
Welcome to CC :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Introductions 1
Introductions 0