Hello to my fellow newbies lets keep each other going

Hi apia,

I know exactly how you feel, my starting weight and goal arent to far off yours. Im on my 4th day, weighed myself this morning and im 8lbs down. I also did flab fghters and lost 1 and a half stone but it gave me too much freedom and piled it back on. But Im 27 this year and dont want to enter my 30s overweight!!. This is my last diet and then I will be behaving myself!!!

Start weight 13st 12lbs
Goal Weight 10st 7lbs
weight lost since sunday: 8lbs bring on saturday weigh in!!!

You def wont be going into your 30ies this weight. It will well be gone by then with that positive attitude of yours. 8lbs already is fab well done and best of luck on saturday like you need it!!

becky xx

Good Luck Rachel xx

Just done my first week, so I'll join the newbie group.

Well well, it's my first weigh-in later on today, I'm sooo excited! Was really bad on Day 3 and 4 though, couldn't stop myself from nibbling all sorts of things! Today's Day 5 and I'm thinking aobut switching to SS+, we'll see how it goes...

I wish I had found this forum last weekend! I started a week ago today, and have had a pretty bad week of cheats here and there - some more spectacular than other! No weigh in until next Thursday, but so far I'm not feeling any different - well, except for the hunger, bad mood and gross taste in my mouth! ;)

I have started again with vigour today, and am hoping for a good result.. so cross your fingers and keep sharing - it's such a help!

x

Im on day 2 feeling ill - not hungry but struggling on. I am going to do it this time - lose the weight that is. It is my first time on CD but on the whole I am really enjoying the shake and they really do take my hunger away. I thought with it being a shake 30 mins later I would be hungry but Im not.

Im gonna try soup tonight for a change.

Im on facebook as well if anyone wants to add me for any extra support :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=784474722

nikkixx

Can I join in too? I'm a proper newbie and a wee bit shy :eek:

Hoping to restart Sunday, I did start a week and a bit a go but failed after 4 days :(

Congrats to everyone so far :)

I am on day 2 and although I'm not exactly starving, I just feel empty (if that makes sense!?!?!)
I'm feeling quite ratty though and I'm not sure how my poor bloke is going to cope with me like this.
I am sticking to it though but finding it hard when people are eating around me.
I quite like the milkshakes but not so keen on the soups, what would you all say are the best flavours????

I have just had my first soup too - got to admit it wasn't the nicest thing I had (chicken and mushroom) havent tried the others my cdc said if i didnt like them i could take the soups back i might just do that

I feel ratty - my husband is getting it too .

My fav flavour is choc/mint

nikki

Tomorrow I will restarting so I'm getting geared up for it. Is it really bad to pig out today, I know I should be reducing carbs and things but there are too many yummy things in the house at the moment, plus I'm finishing off an essay which always leads to me eating! I wish I had normal procrastination and cleaned toilets or something, but no I have to go eat stuff :eek:

Hi Day 9 for me now, started Friday 23rd. Had weigh in today 7lb loss!!! Woo hoo 1 1/2 stone to go. Although my scales said 9lb loss, but cdc scales weighed me 2lb heavier to start, so makes sense. So thrilled, really motivates u when see that and can see change in body too. Im really enjoying it, feeling lighter and postive. Good luck to all xx

Thats great NOvember Bride so happy for YOu!!
Well I complete fell off the wagon over the weekedn (bank holiday in ireland) plus I got my monthlies yesterday so will probably weigh in 7lbs heavier on saturday :( but I will perservier, plan on upping the excersise and ss this week to make up for the bad behaviour!!

Woooo got on the scales this morning and dropped 4lb!

I know it's glycogen and fluid probably but thats an enormous amount to lose in a day, so I'm feeling uberly motivated now!

:party0019:

Hi everyone, I am a newbie and on day 2 of the CC. I found it so tough yesterday and I did have 1, and I mean 1 bite of pizza! today i have felt really dizzy and sore head but I know this is normal. This site is really helping and motivating me so thank you to all.
I am not finding the shakes very pleasant but have just had a chicken and mushroom and it wasnt too bad!
Good Luck to everyone and thanks for the success stories!!

Back