Hello to my fellow newbies lets keep each other going

Hi Skinnymamu :)

Wishing you lots of luck for your Cambridge journey :)

The packs take a lot of getting used to (they did for me anyway!!) but it'll be worth it once you're at goal.

Good luck again, and don't worry about the tiny bit of pizza ;)

Aw Thanks nurse Bex - fingers crossed no cheats today I will try my hardest, just need to keep busy.

Good Luck to you too, :) x

There is nowt wrong with trying your hardest, at least you tried!

I think keeping busy is the secret to a VLCD such as CD, so post lots on here! Keep reading the motivational stories and remind yourself why you're taking this step to lose weight. Thats what I keep telling myself and reminding myself how miserable I am being the size that I am.

This site is an absolute mine filled excellent advice and lovely supportive and understanding people so utilise it as much as you can!

I'm on day 2 of my restart, and feeling quite pooey at the moment but it'll pass soon :) just keep telling yourself that the headaches and ikkyness aren't forever!

x x x

Just thought I'd add that I had a crisp sandwich on day 2, but got past it - so don't worry! I haven't had an official weigh in yet, but I've definitely lost weight, even with the carb filled cheat! :)

Good luck!

Just started ss today feel ok bit hungry suprised at how the shakes and soups taste thought they would be awful.
Here is to the next couple of days

I am just nearing Day 4 now - weigh in tomorrow with CDC...think just hit with Ketosis, I am freezing, have horrible mouth and not feeling that hungry now!!!

Enjoying all the sachets - all but the Brocolli one anyway!! Friend starts it tomorrow so thats more support!

I have so many events this month really bad time to start but if I put it off I would never do it so I am very determined!

I have a dress that is too tight round the back, said it was size 16 but is not clearly, I paid a fortune for it and want to wear it to an engagement party on June 21st so hoping to get in that as my first goal...That will be me on the SS diet for just over 3 weeks...fingers crossed...

Good luck everyone!

HI all on day 2 ok was a bit woosy early had left it too long to have last soup 7, 1/2 hrs. Family having fish and chip supper nearly killed me but i had a pint of sparkling water and feel a lot better now off to have an early night:giggle:

Hello, i am a returner to cambridge diet, this time ive decided to use the internet as a support network :D.. i fly to spian sat start my first day tmz wish me luck im hoping to have a cleancut 18 days of sole source while away and the help of hot sun and tans should keep me focused lol :D im only staying at mum in laws so im not worried about shaking it up in an hotel although prob would be less hassle than someone chewing ypur ear off about the little calorie intake haha ! xxx hope to hear off people soon x

Back