Hello to old pals

Jessie 888

one life only
Hi all!
I just wanted to say hello to all those people who made me laugh and stay strong and helped me get to my target weight. I've been very happily maintaining on The Harcombe Diet for the last three months and have even lost another stone!
When I was on Lipotrim I used to read all your maintenance diaries and wonder how I would ever keep it off so lots of your stories and ideas were inspirational and reassuring to me.
I hope you are all happy and healthy and have a great 2012 xx.

Ah that's lovely Jessie:)). Well done on all you've achieved ... I don't know anything about the Harcombe but if you lost another stone on it after LT it can't be bad!!

Keep up the good work & keep in touch :) xx

You'd have to read the book because I'm not good at summing up the science but I think it's fantastic! It's all about eating real food - loads of meat, fish, eggs and veg - no sugar or wheat. It's set out in three phases - the first one is only five days but can be longer and aims to control 3 problems really common to diets of candida, hypoglaecemia and food intolerances. That stops all the cravings and you don't feel hungry because you can have as much as you want. You don't count calories but I did at the beginning because I went straight on it after Lipotrim so I had to ease my way in gradually. It's like a very healthy cross between GI, Atkins and Slimming World but that doesn't really do it justice! I'll give you an example of my menu- breakfast- bacon, egg and mushrooms, lunch - ribeye steak and fried onions, carrots and spinach - dinner - two salmon steaks and salad. I've just measured myself and realised I've lost two more inches from my waist. Yay!

Well done on the inch loss.

Sounds quite interesting, I will do what I am doing for a couple of weeks, and if I am not getting any results, I might just have to buy the book. Thanks for the sample menu, looks great.

Back