Hello to you all!

MrsHop

Hi There everyone,

Im Sarah and Im starting Dukan tomorrow!
I joined Minimins about this time last year when I started the Dukan diet, I did the attack phase then a few weeks on cruise, I lost a little but not as much as I had hoped and so gave in-fatal. It was about the time of my period and looking back I think this had a lot to do with it. Ive tried healthy eating and exercise and my weight just doesnt seem to budge. Ive just came back form holiday where I over indulged and now I'm determined im gonna get this excess weight shifted.

I have reactivated my account so I have some accountability to all you lovely ladies which will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow.

So for breakfast tomorrow (and my first day back at work after 3 weeks off!) I will be having smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, dinner will be galette with roast turkey and a youghurt/black pepper dressing, tea will be homemade burgers with onion and garlic with lots and lots of water throughout the day. Im pleased to say I dont have a problem with drinking plenty of water.

Unfortunately I've just tried to get on the scales to take my weight and the battery is low, I've tried canging it but they must be on the way out as it has made no difference. So I will be buying some new ones tomorrow. My weight was 14 stones when I weighted myself last Fruday.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Sarah
x

Looking forward to getting to

Hey Sarah lovely to meet and welcome back to Dukan, good luck xx

Hello both,
So how do I put the timeline under my name, the one with the start date, weight, bmi and so on?
Thanks,

B

Hi Sarah, welcome & good luck x

Hello Sarah I'm starting tomorrow too ...good luck and I look forward to reading your diary :):)

Hi Sarah, I'm also starting tomorrow. With pretty much the same start weight -13st 13lbs! My meals are all planned out for the week, do now I just need to stick to it.

Homemade quiche for lunch tomorrow - looks good.

Good luck x

Good luck you'll succeed this time I'm sure xxx

Welcome, Sarah!

Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast - this ain't a diet, it's a pleasure! :D

P x

welcome & good luck :)

HI all :wavey:good luck, u can all do it! The results are amazing and yes at times we all struggle with our mind games, esp around pmt times BBUT as long as u plan plan plan and prepare and stuff ur face with protein u will be fine! One dukan day at a time, enjoy !

Hi Sarah I've been on the diet since Monday and think its fab, I weigh the same as you 14 stone and have lost 7 pounds so far and have really enjoyed it! This site is fab for encouragement and recipe ideas xx

Well Ladies I had my smoked salmon eggs and blackpepper for breakfast and a galette with turkey breast slices and cottage cheese for lunch. I'm drinking plenty of water and feeling very positive. I've reserved some scales at argos and will be picking them up on my way home from work. Making homemade burgers for tea tonight hubby having huge buns with loads of salad and chips with his, I will be having them plain with a garlic yoghurt dressing! I tend to avoid bread anyway so that's not a problem.
Does anyone have a really good recipe for dukan bread? I remember one made with yeast and cooked in the oven?

Well ladies it not actually as bad as I thought. I've bought my new scales and I weigh 13 11.5 stones. I'm doing 5 days on attack and day one has gone well so far. Is sugar free jelly allowed in attack stage?

MrsHop said:
Well Ladies I had my smoked salmon eggs and blackpepper for breakfast and a galette with turkey breast slices and cottage cheese for lunch. I'm drinking plenty of water and feeling very positive. I've reserved some scales at argos and will be picking them up on my way home from work. Making homemade burgers for tea tonight hubby having huge buns with loads of salad and chips with his, I will be having them plain with a garlic yoghurt dressing! I tend to avoid bread anyway so that's not a problem.
Does anyone have a really good recipe for dukan bread? I remember one made with yeast and cooked in the oven?

My personal face (a herby bread, love it!) is:
2 eggs,
2 tablespoons of quark/total 0%,
2 tablespoons oat bran (in cruise)
Teaspoon baking powder
Teaspoon onion granules
Teaspoon mixed herbs
Pinch low sodium salt

Mix all together in a wee rectangular takeaway dish then microwave for 4-4 and a half minutes. I then slice it lengthways and usually get 3 slices :) x

Good luck to you, Sarah.
It is my second attempt too and this time I reached my target and I am in Conso.

Back