hello to you all

scott_sxi

hi my names Scott im 19 and currently live with my partner who is also 19 and just joined on here with me kirsty304 we have been together a year now and have recently just got engaged, our weight have began to rise and we feel the need to do something about it now. because we both are comfortable with eachother we never really noticed because it didn't really bother us but we both want to get back to looking nice again and gettin fit for a better healthy life. we have had a few ups and downs recently which haven't helped the situation such as both being made redundent due to the current credit climate and both are finding it difficult to get new careers however that gives us more time to concentrate on losing weight and begining to get fit. so fingers crossed for us both :)

hi scott (and kirsty !) when myself and oh 1st moved in together my weight probs worsened. oh seems to be able eats what likes (and is a great cook) so I was only affected, but he is very supportive.
welcome and good luck to both of you

Welcome to Minimins Scott & Kirsty :D:D:D

Looking forward to getting to know you both. :)

Lacey..xx :)

thank you all for your kindness where both sat together now writing out some goals and targets we want to achieve. we are going to get weighed tomorrow so we have a proper starting weight and try our hardest to get things back on track.

hey and welcome to you both :)
i see you are in nottingham too :D
x

Welcome to minimins!!
Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

thank you all for your kindness where both sat together now writing out some goals and targets we want to achieve. we are going to get weighed tomorrow so we have a proper starting weight and try our hardest to get things back on track.

Sounds like a very sensible plan Scott. Wishing you both loads of positive vibes and thoughts. You've both taken that first important step...xxx:)

Back