Hello waist!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Bellevie, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Bellevie

Bellevie Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.46%)
    Hi everyone,

I'm VERY excited this morning ... am only just over 2 weeks in but noticed this morning that my waist is starting to reappear! Hurrah!

I've really piled on weight around my middle in the past year and have had to stop wearing so many things because of the lack of waist/big belly!!! But today I found I could get back into a dress that's fitted around the waist - it's not as roomy as it used to be still but it's a long time since I've worn it and I'm pretty please with that after just 2 weeks.

Yay for Slimming World!!!

Hope you don't mind me sharing but it's cheered me up no end :) Bx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yay that's great well done:D

4. jessiemurf

jessiemurf Full Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    Fantastic hun! Brilliant feeling isnt it hun

5. Bellevie

Bellevie Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.46%)
    Thanks ladies, I strongly believe in celebrating the little victories to keep me going & the support on here is such a BIG help too! xx

6. jessiemurf

jessiemurf Full Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    Yeah i always celebrate on a tuesday night after my WW with a nice chinese take away :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.