Hello *waves*

Eir

Hello everyone :princess:

I have my first meeting with my Cambridge Diet Counsellor booked on Wednesday..! (*Nervous*...) Not exactly sure how much weight I need to lose to reach a healthy BMI but as far as I can work-out using an online calculator it's 3 stone.
I'll make a ticker once my CDC and I have made a plan.

Looking at this forum makes me feel better about my mission, especially the really inspirational maintainers. Well done all of you! :D

I've put on the weight mainly since I had the contraceptive implant put-in at the beginning of this year. But also my relationship with food has gone a bit sour. I eat when I'm bored or upset! Not good. So, it's time to get a handle on my weight and eating habits.

Wish me luck!

Hi Eir

Good luck, I am sure you will do fine and welcome to this site, it is fab! I'm glad I am not the only one that eats out of boredom, and as for being upset, gosh that is really when the snacks used to come out.

I am still losing so maintaining is something I do not have to think too much about just yet but it is in the back of my mind, which in the past I have never really thought about so I am very hopeful that this time I will do it. I am also losing relatively quickly so I am not getting bored and losing motivation which has been one of my problems in the past.

Others on this site will probably say do not worry too much about your BMI work on what feels right for you as we are all so different.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow and don't be nervous. I look forward to hearing how it went.

Anyway I must get on with some work......

Best regards

Hey,

My first day on Cam today - Nervous to!! Really want to loose 5 stone by June next year, wedding!!

How do you make one of those ticker things?

Thanks

Sam

Hey :).

My meeting with my diet counsellor went well and I'm starting my diet immediately!

My goal is to lose 3 stone.

Morning Eir,

Glad to hear it all went well and you are now on your way......
You were right then when you said you thought it was about 3 stone you wanted to lose. Good luck and keep us updated on how it is going.

Regards

Back