Hello ...*waves*

*Mrs*J*

Hello:)

I am starting Cambridge in the morning. I had my packs delivered today by my Cambridge diet lady and im all ready to go. I absolutely love my consultant she is lovely and i know she is going to fully support me on my journey.

I need to loose about 10 stone. I am being totally realistic and setting myself mini goals . my 1st goal is 5 stone , this will be my halfway point then on to the 2nd half of my journey the remaining 5 stone.

I hope to make some fab friends here , Im going to be here daily !! so hope to speak with you all soon x

welcome hun and good luck

hi mrs j and welcome to the wonderful world of cambridge and minimins (the friendliest forum in the world :D)
i started this journey with 12 stones to lose and now , having messed about on the plan i have lost 2 stone exactly but as from 9 days ago i have been 100% and so now should shift the weight mush faster.
so , i now have 10 stones to go myself and am aiming to get as much as possible off by the 15th october when i am going to be my sisters bridesmaid.
i am determined not to be the fat one who ruins the pictures and in fact wishes she wasnt in them at all, i intend to be the proud sister, proud of my sister and proud of myself.
there will be soooo many distant family and friends there who i see once every few years so they probably wont even recognize me. i cant wait for that feeling :D.
be prepared for the first few days to be tricky hun but bare with it, this diet gets easier and easier the more u stick with it and there is no doubt in my mind that this diet works better and quicker than any other diet ive tried ( and ive tried just about every diet at some point in my life).
people on here are awesome and there is usually always someone around if u need some moral support.
if u fancy buddying up i would gladly volunteer :D.
whichever way, u will be already feeling sooo much better when u jet off for ur girlie holiday :D.

Hello Mrs J! I started this journey with 10 stone to lose, I started at 19.9 stone in late February and weighed on this morning at 17 stone. In that time I have had one planned meal, a slip up with half a ham salad granary role, my little boy in hospital, a chest infection and a very heavy period (sorry probably tmi!) so even against the odds the diet can and will work. Whilst working in getting the weight down make sure you work on the emotional and psychological side of your eating.

I wish you the best of luck and any time that you need anything please feel free to shout for any of us, the forum is a brilliant mine if information, support, friendship and will power... Without the ladies and gentlemen on here I would be lost, in fact I only slipped up when I drifted off of posting every day!

X x x

Hi Mrs*J*

:welcome: and good luck. Just make up your mind you're going to get through the first week, no matter what - and after that it gets a whole lot easier!

thanks for the welcome everyone its good to see ladies on here who have a similar goal weight to me as i have a lot to loose !

Back