hello x x

X_lisa_X

needs motivating
hi everyone I was a member of this forum in 2009 when I done this diet for the first time ever, I lost 6 stone in 5 months, stupidly I did not do the maintenance and put 5 stone back on over the last 4 years, after countless restarts I finally am doing it after hitting on an idea to use my weight loss while raising money for tickled pink though my work (asda) in memory of my nan who passed away in june 09 of cancer, i first started on the 12 th of jan 2013 losing 11lb over 3 weeks wasn't 100% and started losing focus, then i started the sponsored diet on the 5 th of February and am aiming to lose 4 stone by the 5 th of June, so far I've lost 27lb doing 100% sole source I'd really like any help I can get with my fundraising so i am posting a link to my just giving page for anyone that can donate, anything you can spare will be fantastic

thanks for reading my post & I hope to speak to you all on the forums it's the support I get that spurs me on to stick to it till I reach target & then go through the maintenance and keep this weight off for good x x

Last edited:
Back