Hello :)

Joanne24

Restarting!
:p

Hiya!
I'm Joanne, 24 from outside of Glasgow. Mummy :family2: to Jenna (18 months) and other half to Scott (30). Work part time and I'm hoping to kick start not just a diet but a whole new way of eating for me. Starting slimming world on Saturday, I am really excited! Sooo tell me all about you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Minimins :wavey: You need to build up privileges to be able to do things like posting pictures, etc - check out the tutorials section in Forum Technical help for details :)

Hello everyone,

Have just joined this site and wanted to say hi to you all.

I am on the Cambridge Diet and have been for just over a month, lost a total of 9lbs so far (would have been 15lbs but due to birthday and weekend away!), but am happy to lose at 3 or 4lbs per week, that'll mean I lose 4 stone by the time I go to Florida in September.

Managed to lose 5 stone last year on LighterLife, but found it impossible to maintain as the support wasn't there from my counsellor and my heart just wasn't in it, but this time I am determined to keep it off as I felt so good when I was able to shop in 'normal size' stores and not just Evans!

Want to be able to sit on the airplane in comfort (9 hours!) and go on all the scary rides along with my husband and son at Universal & Disney! Did it last year as I had lost the weight but made myself sick in the process!

Anyway, I am waffling now, so just want to say well done to all the members on here and hopefully, with your support, I will lose the initial 4 stone I want to lose before the end of September (fingers crossed!).

Mandy :eek:)

Thanks, sorry didn't realise you werent able to post pictures.

Back