hello

crystalfaery

Hi i am crystalfaery i found the site by luck and am looking forward to chatting and making some friends, i have been put on xenical for the first time today by the dr and have alot to lose :eek:(in weight:D) looking for any hints and tips anyone has to offer xx

Goal 1 - 20 lb by 21-8-09:rolleyes:

:welcome2: to the xenical forum.

Have a nosy around the threads and especially the 'sticky' at the top.

I wish you all the best with your weight loss x

Hi, Good luck with it. Make sure you keep your fat intake to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM! Really can't stress that enough! oh, and you might want to stock up on some feminine items, just in case. (Sorry!) ;o)

Hello everyone, i come on this site all the time but never really post anything...i'm thinking by keeping constantly signed in it will encourage me to keep going!
This is my second time on Xenical, i started it the other day...best of luck Crystalfaery! :) It is a great drug to use as it teaches you control over what you eat, just remember plenty of water as thats what kept me going last time!

Hi Crystalfaery. Welcome to Minimins and to the Xenical forum!
This site is fab for support and encouragement - use it. That's my tip! I've been around for almost a year and I could not have got to where I am without it!
We're around if you do need any help, advice or support and do let us know how you're getting along! Good luck!!!

~Silence~

A question to all of u on xenical,
my names laura im 24, married and have 2 children 7 and 5, always been big but i want to change that- i asked my doc for orlistat and they refused to give it to me so i started slimming world,and in 7 weeks ive lost 1 and half stone, however on my 6th week i had to go see my doc for another reason and because id lost some weight she actually prescribed me orlistat to help me on my way( ok so i weighed in at 17st 2.5, and i now weight 15st 9.5, and want to get to 10st) ok so last week i took orlisat with my sw diet and loss less than i hav done previously only half a pound- should i stop taking it?????
wot do you think
laura xxxx

Hi and welcome :D

We have the same goal weight. Let's hope we can spur each other on to reach that goal.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Hi thanks for a lovely welcome, on to day two now and getting the first signs definatly be sticking to low fat diet on this one what an education:eek::D sticky at the top is really informative. sounds great slimmerkay i am thinking of keeping a diary so when i have a down day i can look back at the good ones for inspiration;)

welcome to the forum, im new too :)

byron, your weightloss on your chart shows a drop in losses over the week, so i would stick with xenical for another couple of weeks to see if it makes a difference, apparently it can take between 5-7 days to get into your system, but WELL DONE on the 1 n half stone weight loss thats fab!!!!

Welcome to everyone new! I'm newish too... been dieting for 3 weeks today and on Xenical from 3 weeks on Wednesday... I'm really enjoying using this board - its absolutely great for encouragement and inspiration... Goodluck everyone!

wow 3 weeks and your losses are great already, i am really liking this site as well it's the boost i need other people understanding and relating to where your coming from.:cool: :D
First goal to acheive by 21-08-09
al

The big goal
:17729: :copon:

wow 3 weeks and your losses are great already, i am really liking this site as well it's the boost i need other people understanding and relating to where your coming from.:cool: :D
First goal to acheive by 21-08-09
al

The big goal
:17729: :copon:

Aw thanks again!

I think thats why I like this forum so much too - its the understanding from everyone who are in the same position/have experience the same thing etc.

Also, I know that if I wanted a kick up the ass if I was slacking off - I could come one here and ask for it and I need that from time to time... not yet but I'm sure that it will come in time! :D

Back