Hello!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Paisley, 13 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Paisley

Paisley Wondering to gain wisdom

Diet:
    None! Never again!
    Hiya!

I used to be weddingmousie on the Discovery Home and Health forums. I recognise quite a few names - Diva, Geri, icemoose... And WOW icemoose!! I think you were started your journey whilst I was on mine (June-Sept 04). I lost 3 stones back then, but have since piled it all back plus another stone whilst being pregnant and housebound :eek:

Baby is now 5 months old, so we've gone to mix feeding so that I can shift some of this weight as it was starting to trigger post natal depression.

My mum is a CDC - she did CD after she had seen my success on LL - so I'm quite lucky that I only have to pay £19.20 a week instead of £66 a week :eek:

Today is day one - I'm 14st6.5lbs as of this morning (some of which is down to TOTM, which started this morning, great! :sigh: ) My goal weight is 9st7lb.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    welcome to minis!

ought be be nicer that u already know a few faces. how cool having a CDC for a mum lol.

best of luck with the journey.

xxxxxxxx

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Helloooo Paisley - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

This site is sooooo FAB....crammed with loadsa lovely peeps and great advice and support !

Look forward to sharing your successes with ya !

love

Debz
    xx

5. Paisley

Paisley Wondering to gain wisdom

Diet:
    None! Never again!
    Thanks ladies :)
    It's been a good first day. Nothing really tempted me except for our eldest son's reheated dinner LOL

Here's hoping tomorrow is as easy as today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.