Hello

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I've just tried out LighterLife which didn't suit my body at all and my Dr said I should stop doing it.

So I'm here. No mucking about in between the 2 as I lost a stone on LL.

I've written out a menu plan for the entire week with meals that my family can share so that I'm not making separate meals and been shopping.

I hope to get to know some of you over the coming months.

Hi Nellyphant, welcome and good luck. Make sure you also check out the sticky's on the atkins bit too as it can be really helpful. You'll find us low carbers bounce between both forums so have a wander.

do you have a specific plan, like Neris & India, or Atkins? X

Another newbie here!!

Hi, I'm also another newbie to this low carb diet (well I'm about to start on Tuesday!!!) so maybe we can support each other over the coming months:)?? I've got about 5 stone to lose so I expect to be here for quite a while!!!
For years I've struggled with my weight and have gone up and down, but have finally had enough of it and am determined to succeed this time!!!
Basically I'm 42 and have recently had a very painful back problem that absolutely hasn't been helped by the fact that I'm carting an extra 5 stone around with me!! Enough is enough!!
Look forward to hearing from you.
C x

Hi, chezzy, welcome and good luck. X

Hello again

Sorry, been trying not to spend too much time on forums!

I'm doing Neris & India. But mostly making it up as I go along. Have stuck rigidly to my meal plan but haven't weighed yet. Monday morning is weigh in day.

I'll have a look at the Atkins thread thanks.

Chezzy - I have another 5 1/2 stones to lose so we're pretty much in the same boat.

Hey Ladies,

I have found this low carb malarky really easy and never get any hunger pangs like I did on weightwatchers/rosemary conley & slimming world.

Good luck.

Hi Pink, thanks for those words, That's why I love low carb, you just dont get hungry!

Hi All,
Thanks for the support guys. We're ready for the "big start" on Tuesday, although I must remember that doing the planning, shopping, preparing etc doesn't actually constitute dieting - I've got to actually DO it!!!
Chezzy x

Hi Chezzy,

How's it going, now you have been doing it for a week?

Back