Hello :)))

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NIKI, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi All,

Thought I would introduce myself as am probably going to need some help along the way!! My name's Niki and I joined SW 2 weeks ago (2nd weigh in tmrw).

Lost a 1lb in my first week but not suprising as was away with work on a conference and its so hard staying away from home to know how things have been cooked but a 1lb is a 1lb hoping to do better tmrw (fingers crossed).

So far the food seems to be ok and much easier to follow than Weight watchers that I did a few years back and got fed up of counting everything I ate - at least on SW if I'm hungry I can eat! Have tried a few of the recipes got a friend staying over on Friday night so going to do spaghetti bolognase for main and try a no flour/butter choclate cake for afters, luckily she has just found out she id pregnant so no alcohol (my BIG downfall).

Anyway was wondering if you could tell me your favourite EE recipes so I have some inspiration to keep on track.

Thanks

Niki x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oooh please can I have the receipe (& syn value) for the flour/butterless cake pls?! :D
    Sorry I don't do EE but I'm sure someone will have some fab receipes soon.

4. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I haven't tried it yet but gonna give it a whirl on Friday - if worst happens got afridge full of the vanilla/choc sprinkle mullerlights - yummy x

Ingredients
    9 syns for entire cake

6 large eggs seperated
    2 oz of Splenda
    2 oz of cocoa powder

Method
    Preheat oven to 180c or 350f

Whisk the egg whites to the soft peak stage and set aside. Then place the egg yolks in another mixing bowl and whisk until they start to thicken, then add the splenda and continue to whisk until the mixture thickens slightly – but be careful not to get it too thick. Now mix the cocoa powder into the egg yolk mixture, if it gets too thick add a little of the egg white mixture. Next carefully cut and fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture – gently and thoroughly – then pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
    Bake the cake on the centre shelf for 20-25 minutes until springy and puffy. When the cake is cooked, remove it from the oven but leave it in the cake tin to cool it will shrink quite a bit as it cools but don’t worry, that’s normal).

5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks, that's great :D
    I always think food on EE is just items like shepherds pie, pasta & meatballs, chilli/curry & rice and the usual things you can't really mix without using some other topping/meat subsitute!

6. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Am doing EE as seems to keep me out of the I'm on a diet mindset and means that me and hubby can eat together - He has nothing to lose and goes to the gym once and looks ripped, lucky for me - now I'm determined to not be far behind him well toned not ripped!!!

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good luck for your 2nd WI.

8. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck, and congrats on your first lb! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your first week's loss Hun...keep on track and you will see more heading in the right direction!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.