1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day Hello

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by gonnabsmall2, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabsmall2

gonnabsmall2 Member

Hello Peoples

I'm new to this site so just trying to get to grips with it x

:wave_cry: Trying to get to grips with the new diet. Glad i have my sister on board to discuss ideas with and for her to put me on right track. Its just knowing what i can and cant put with certain stuff.

Good luck to everybody x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome! You're probbbaly better to post your message on the main board as this is the recipe section and some people won't visit here.
  4. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

slimming world
    aaww bless welcome sis
    glad you joined up loads of really helfull people on here always willing to help ive found this a absolute life saver and its brilliant seeing as i dont go to a group x
    good luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.