Hello!

Pheonix-Rising

Hi Everyone, I have been doing Cambridge diet (for a week lol) and unfortunately I had to stop because of a change in financial circumstances. I still have enough packs to have a breakfast and a dinner and an atkins style tea. So thats my aim now, I know I wont lose as much this way, but at least that ole ticker will keep going down!

So, as I can't cope without the support of minimins lol, im hopping over to this board! :D:D

hi alison i was on cd and have just started atkins to day, i have packets left i was woundering if i should have one inmorning and one lunch but there will have to many carbs in i think. good luck i hover over this side jim and the others are fab x

Hi Purple :) Im guessing its ok to have 2 packs because on SS (CD) you still go into ketosis. Although (I know its bad) im just going to have the one pack because I can never stomach breakfast. CD shakes/soups taste fab when thats all you can eat, but since i have been eating normal food, i'm finding them disgusting!! Funny how our taste buds change! Although I have just gone out and bought a zillion eggs lol, so may have one for breakfast a day. I have to say, its a releif to eat again lol. :) x

Hello - welcome to the dark side LOL

I only started on the 1st Jan but have found this site so helpful. Not just for ideas but for moral support :D

Hi guys...

I've just started atkinsing again.. had a dabble at cd last year & couldn't cope with it! x

Hi guys...

I've just started atkinsing again.. had a dabble at cd last year & couldn't cope with it! x

Ditzee, its tough isnt it! The way I see it, if I had the willpower to stay on a TFR for weeks on end, I wouldnt be in this overweight bracket in the first place! :D

Welcome, Phoenix! This is truly the best place to be if you want to eat and lose weight at the same time.

CD definitely works but it is hard to stick to, I agree. However it introduces lots of us to the principles of low-carbing, which is no bad thing.

Good luck on Atkins!

so girls on with food it is, feel bad as dont think i will lose as much as on cd but could never stick to it, lets hope we get on well, found to day fine just wish i was in ketosis already

Hi alison and imogen, you girls are tough, I only managed a day on CD. :D

hehe Jim, I think in reality TFR actually introduce many emotional naughties to dieting. To eat was a sin, guilt was attached to that and then to come off it and eat, well that would be an open invitation for me to stuff anything in my mouth for weeks on end! lol Thanks for the welcome xx

I'm sure you'll like it around here love. :)

Back