Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by auntiebizzie, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. auntiebizzie

auntiebizzie New Member

Hello, I'm preparing to start New You total meal replacement when it arrives in the post later in the week. Right now I'm cutting down on carbs and processed foods. I've not used meal replacement shakes etc before so would welcome any advice people have got to offer.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bella swan

bella swan Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey im bella and im starting weight watchers tomorrow.Not the same diet i know but still on a weight loss journey so good luck on your's. x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Which meal replacement are you getting? There's probably a section for it on the site

Good luck

Irene xx

5. Obsy

Obsy is starting to disappear!

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi and welcome to the forum. If you ever get stuck, just let us know and you'll get loads of help. Everyone is on here for the same reason and it's so good to know there is always someone here who you can chat to about anything.

Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.