hello!!!

Hi im new to this site and have some good tips from here ,i have been doing slimming world for nearly 3 weeks now and have only lost 2 1/2 lb :cry: ,anyhow i bought the book with 39,000 syns in it and its so worth it i take it shopping each week and its amazing what you can actually eat like ravioli(sp) pasta in sauce,savoury rice,i love the quorn cumberland sausages all this being free on green day,i love my prawn salads,my dinners i have qourn sausages with loads of mushrooms,loads of free chips,2 eggs and loads of beans,even tesco healthy yougurts are free which are great as they are cheap,be great to get to know you all and go through this together:)
Carlie.xx

That sounds great :) 2.5lbs is good too if you are loving what you eat:)

For a faster weightloss you may want to cut down a little on your free foods. I really don't believe that anything is truly 'free'. Everything has a calorie value and it's the calories that count really.

But I do think if you have found a way of eating that you can lose weight on, even if it's a little slower than you planned, you are more likely to stick with it :)

Best of luck

hiya yea i thought it may have been the free food that wasent helping i have started to drink 2litres of water a day now to,i only have 10lb to lose to get to the top end of my target so maybe thats a reason to,even so i still need to lose more this week hehe!!!

Hi I hope you enjoy it with SW. I started 3 weeks ago and am really enjoying it. From someone who use to have at least 3 take aways a week I now have none which for me is brill. Keep up the good work any loss is a good loss.

Good luck with SW, look forward to hearing how youre getting on ;)

Back