Hello

Sallyannie

Hi My names Sally and i'm a serial dieter! :break_diet:

I'm planing on starting the Cambridge plan i have done a little research and know a few people that have had good results with this plan. I was just looking for some advice and help please.

I'm currently a student but will be finished soon and working i have no desire to be a fat nurse and i'm sick of feeling big and uncomfortable.

Thank you in advance

sally

welcome and good luck
lots of info on here, and lots of folks in the same boat at lots of stages x

I have three week left at uni although don't officially qualify till the end of September which is why i want to loose the weight now.

Good luck with uni!

good luck and tbh so far this is the easyist diet i have ever done as not wood concerns hope it goes well x

Thanks Fisherman I am just waiting to hear from the consultant i emailed now looking forward to getting started!

I start on monday.am starting college in september so i can be a midwife eventually.

Good Luck. I spent years as an evidently fat nurse dispensing advice to others on how to eat healthily. Oh the shame of it!!

good luck ... CD has been good to me so far :)

Hi Sallyannie, I've personally found this diet to be the most effective in terms of quick results and overall loss. :D

Welcome, and good luck!

Hi Sallyannie,
I'm a student nurse too - finally kick starting this weight loss, so as not to be a hypocrite...not to mention, the tunics will fit a bit better once I've shifted some weight!! Only on day one, but it's already been easier than I thought it would - not really had any cravings, and really full from all the water I'm drinking, so its definitely worth a go!
Good luck xx

Thanks for all the help and advice! I haven't heard from the consultant I emailed so might try another one if I haven't by tomorrow.

I'm a mental health nurse so I don't have the horror of the tunic only wore it for one placement and now its lurking some where in the back of my cupboard

its worth emailing a few as the price can vary quite a lot, my advice is make sure your mind is the right place, its tough to start but once you see the weight drop after the first wi and then dont feel hungry it gets easier. Good luck xx

Back