Hello

TeamD

Hello all :wavey:

Im a mom of a 9m boy in SE. I joined SW a week ago and lost 3lb, in my 2nd week now. Weigh in on Wednesdays. Im on extra easy and am eating very healthily which helps with BFing too.

Im 13st now and goal is 11st 10lb. I have a wedding to go to end of this month so I want to lose a 1st. I would appreciate any words of advice, thank you.

Good luck with your efforts.

See you around.

Hi teamd, welcome and good luck with your journey and i hope you reach your aim i find having a food diary or weight loss diary on here helps me stick to plan but you are in the right place for support and motivation.:)

Definately try to get that 1/3 of fruit and veg in at your main meals, have lots of water (1.5-2 litres a day) and use your healthy extras and syns wisely. Welcome and good luck!

Welcome TeamD, like Meli has already said I think the biggest thing that I do is the 1/3 fruit/veg within the main meals and I also try to snack of fruit or healthy extras rather than syns during the day. Best of luck in your journey!

Thank you for the welcome. I am finding it hard to fill in 1ow fat/3 veg during lunch, probably because Im eating the wrong thing anyway like just eggs and noodles (bachelor's low fat ones).

Hello and welcome xxx

Back