Hello!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by NikkiNoo, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. NikkiNoo

NikkiNoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all, I am on week 4 of exante and have been lurking for a while and thought that I ought to finally introduce myself to you all! I am now about to start my add a meal week and am really nervous about putting all my weight back on, especially seeing as I havent lost anything this week :sigh:. I was thinking of maybe just adding a meal this weekend and then getting straight back onto Exante on Monday. Does anybody have any thoughts about that? I have lost about a stone and a half in the past 4 weeks and I dread putting it all back on and going back to square 1.
    I love reading all your progress updates and am glad to see that there are so many people on the same journey as me!

Nic xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Nic and welcome to the board.

To be honest Im not going to do the AAM week until around my 10th week. I know youre supposed to do it after 4 weeks unless youre under medical supervision but at my weight and being one of the healthiest people I know Im just going to listen to my body and if it can keep going then so can I. Not that Im advocating that for anyone else of course.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Wow, these are interesting comments. I have been stressing (only a little bit) about AAM weeks because they seem to fall at the wrong time for birthdays, weekends away, Christmas etc., when I could really do with being able to eat, sensibly of course.

Think I might do the same - can't be a problem if you're all still here to tell the tale! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.