Hello!

NikkiNoo

Hello all, I am on week 4 of exante and have been lurking for a while and thought that I ought to finally introduce myself to you all! I am now about to start my add a meal week and am really nervous about putting all my weight back on, especially seeing as I havent lost anything this week :sigh:. I was thinking of maybe just adding a meal this weekend and then getting straight back onto Exante on Monday. Does anybody have any thoughts about that? I have lost about a stone and a half in the past 4 weeks and I dread putting it all back on and going back to square 1.
I love reading all your progress updates and am glad to see that there are so many people on the same journey as me!

Nic xxx

Hi Nic and welcome to the board.

To be honest Im not going to do the AAM week until around my 10th week. I know youre supposed to do it after 4 weeks unless youre under medical supervision but at my weight and being one of the healthiest people I know Im just going to listen to my body and if it can keep going then so can I. Not that Im advocating that for anyone else of course.

I have to admit I didnt do the AAM week either :eek:

Wow, these are interesting comments. I have been stressing (only a little bit) about AAM weeks because they seem to fall at the wrong time for birthdays, weekends away, Christmas etc., when I could really do with being able to eat, sensibly of course.

Think I might do the same - can't be a problem if you're all still here to tell the tale! :)

Back