Hello!

Lady J

Hello everyone, newbie here!

I'm on my fifth day of SW (first proper weigh in on Thursday - eek!) and am enjoying it so far...I've not really used forums much before but had to post after reading here over the past few days - you guys are all so inspirational and supportive! You've already helped me loads without even realising so just wanted to say a big thank you to you all :)

Hi there

Just wanted to say hi, and good luck on your journey! I'm new to this forum too, but I'm not new to SW - I hope you do really well!

xxx

Good luck ladies, I am four weeks into following the plan and although I am not posting much on the forums I am reading and absorbing all the tips!

Hi Lady J, I'm new too.

This forum has really inspired me. I must be the first person in the whole history of the world who can't wait to diet!

Good luck all xx

Hi and welcome. I am back on SW after a few weeks where i managed to maintain but i have lost 16 pound since i started. I went back to class last week and due to weigh first time there on thursday. Its like being the new girl in school ha ha. I am so nervous. Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Back