Hello

Loup76

Hi everyone.

Just recently came across this site. I'm following the SW plan and only have 8lbs to go to reach my target, but these are proving to be the toughest to shift!!

I have seen some fantastic recepies (hope that is spelt right) and you all look like a really supportive bunch.

Here's to a slimming week!

Hello and welcome to the forum,im sure you'll get around fine. it took me a bit to find everything as there is just so much.have a look at the intro threads for extra help.

good luck with sw

xoxo

Welcome. Well done you are so close to your target. Just keep going and it will come off. Good luck.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to finding loads of useful hints and tips for getting to targte and staying there!:)

Hey Lou and welcome to Minimins, I'm a bit late welcoming you, sorry about that!
well done on getting down to having only 8lbs to shift, I wish I was that far through, I still have 50lbs to get rid of! :D You'll soon get rid of those 8lbs with your determination, work and support from us, we'll help you through

Good luck and chat soon :) X

Thanks Miss Mango!

As I always say just take it a pound at a time. Not sure I'm going to make my Xmas deadline the way this week has gone, but then that is why gyms were invented!!

Back