Hello!

_Stef_

Hello!

I'm Stef, I'm 26 years old and have been on and off diets for about 8 years. I usually follow Slimming World but I have tried other diets too.

I've decided to join this site after getting on the scales this morning and really not liking what I saw, I've been putting weight on, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly for about the last year but I really don't want to end up back at my biggest of 24 stone but if I carry on this way that's exactly where I'll end up.

I'm hoping to use this site to keep a food diary and to chat to other people in similar situations as I am in, something that I just don't do when I join slimming clubs as I'm quite shy.

Hello Stef!

I'm new to this too, I'm following Slimming World but I'm not keen on the meeting environment but I do like being able to chat with people on here when I need a bit of support or just want to be able to talk to others in the same boat!

Good Luck!

Bx

Hi Stef I'm also new here and I'm doing slimming world at home rather than going to the meetings. I've got just over 7stone to lose to get to my first target of 15 stone and I've lost just over a stone of that in 3 weeks. It's so friendly here and nice to chat to people who know exactly what ur going through. Good luck on your journey xx

Hi Stef i dont like going to meetings so i just count cals and keep a diary on here ! It really motivates me knowing iv got to write down everything i eat!. I was in a similar situation i bought new scales and was a stone heavier then i thought i was but so far iv lost a few pound and found this site really useful

Hi Stef,

I am also new, and more or less in the exact same position as you.

Everyone on this site seems really friendly and helpful, and im sure everyone will keep us both focused.

Victoria x

This site already seems to be helping me keep track of what I'm eating. I've got my self a note book for when I'm away from the computer and just knowing that my food diary is there for everyone to see has helped me stick to my diet. I've even got a bottle of wine sat next to me that usually I would have started by now that I haven't touched yet.

lol wines my downfall i only have to look at it and its gone x

Back