Hello

bunny_lover

Hello I wanted to introduce myself on the forums as I am doing WW PP online which can be a little lonely!

I am getting married in August so I want to be a beautiful bride!

I am a final year student midwife so the next 6 months will see a lot of changes - including weight loss I hope :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hiya

What more motivation do you need other than being a bride!! Good luck with your weight journey and your last 6 months at uni, exciting times ahead!! :D

Hi bunny_lover, love the pic, I love Blythe dolls soooo much. Welcome to the forum, I've found really helpful for support and tips and advice. X

wow, busy lady! Good luck with all the uni stuff and the wedding. These forums are a god send sometimes, really help a lot.

Hiya!

:welcome: to the forum!

I am a WW online user also.

Sounds like you have a very exciting year ahead of you :)

x

Hello and welcome! I am an online user too :)
Wow! You have an awesome goal to look forward to! I also in my last 4-5months of uni, cant wait for it to be over!
Good luck!

Thanks so much for the welcome, lovely to meet other online users :) Becktoria - thanks for the comments about my Blythe doll :) I am going to treat myself to another one when I have a job!

It is a busy year for me I feel like I will sleep for a year in September!

Deadteddies - I love your hair :) what are you studying at uni x

Thank you! I'm studying sequential illustration :) which is basically drawing!

I can think of no better reward than a Blythe doll for starting a job! I have 3 now and actually cried when my boyfriend got me one at Xmas, so unexpected.

Good luck with the course and the wedding! Like people have said no better motivation. You'll look fabulous! X x

August! You still have LOADS of time! You might not be able to get to goal, but you will certainly be a healthy bride! Welcome to Miniminis, we're a helpful and friendly bunch, you'll like it here :)

Hi and welcome, this site is fanastic for support and motivation, although a wedding is a great incentive especially when your the bride :D when I started my weight loss journey I booked a holiday the same day for September ;) as my incentive, I might not be at goal but I will be a lot slimmer than I am now

Thank you all for the encouragement it is so valuable to share this journey with ppl who have experienced the same journey, you have all done so well!

Deadteddy your degree sounds very cool, I wish I had done something more arty :)

Welcome bunny_lover!! I'm fairly new to here too-have lost 11.5lb at WW since Jan and really loving the propoints! I got married last August and lost 25lbs on the old plan! Unfortunately, I put quite alot of that back on but that's because that plan wasnt as good as this one-this is like a lifestyle change-I could carry this on forever now I think!!

I'm going on honeymoon in 6weeks to Florida so I have another motivation! Where r u going on honeymoon?? xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

That is fantastic! I am a bit of an all-or-nothing girl eeeekkkk I started pro points in January lost weight then stopped following it regained (my fault) I've restarted last week and joined my local gym so I have a renewed enthusiasm :) your loss is very inspiring :)

I bet you are so excited about your honeymoon! Think of all the lovely clothes you can wear :)

I know I'm not buying things for as long as possible and trying to lose as much weight before buying!! :) it's exciting!! WI tonight.....aaagh!!!!!!

I've never been-eeeeek! So excited-where r u going on yours? Xx

I've never been-eeeeek! So excited-where r u going on yours? Xx

Oh how exciting I remember the first time I went it is amazing! I am so lucky to have been 3 times, we are addicted to Florida!

Sadly we are unable to book anything at the moment as I am a poor student, I finish in August so when (if) I get a job (please please) I will be booking something as soon as I can! Florida is so tempting but we have so many other places on our list to visit!

Where are you staying?

We're staying at Hilton Bonnet Creek!! We got married last august and husband had been at uni for a year so that's one of reasons we went later!! :) I've loved it-made wedding last longer!! :)

Back