Hello.........

squindles

I will conquer!!!
Hi everybody! :) My name is Jackie & I'm a 46 year old housewife & mum to 4 :D Started my Lipotrim journery yesterday & have got 10 stones to loose! :eek: Looking forward to sharing your journerys with you. Actually, I'm a little bit scared to be honest :eek: I've dieted all my life (from the age of 18) and have always failed, not because I can't do it but a) because the weightloss was always very slow no matter how I dieted & b) I'm addicted to food :sigh: I soooooo much want to suceed as the weights now beginng to affect my health :cry: So, here goes.................
Jackie xx

stick in and come back often :) we are all facing big challenges and we get that it doesn't go smoothly all the time :)
so welcome to wemitts and jump right in!

:thankyou: for the encouragement girls. Day 1 went surprisingly well but yesterday day 3 was so hard! I was sooooo hungry & nearly gave up....but I didn't :D
Jackie xx

Hi Jackie and welcome!

I take my hat off to you for doing meal replacement diet. I know I couldn't do without food!

Good luck and I will keep an eye out to see how you get on.

Margi x

Hi Jackie and welcome!

I take my hat off to you for doing meal replacement diet. I know I couldn't do without food!

Good luck and I will keep an eye out to see how you get on.

Margi x

Hi Margi. I take my hat off to you. I just cannot diet the conventional way as I end up bingeing :( Plus, because I've got a bucket full of lbs to loose I need to loose asap ie 2 - 3lbs consistentley, a week which I've never been able to do :sigh: I'm just hoping I can on lipotrim :)
Jackie xx

Hi Jackie

I have more to lose than you and 2-3 a week would be nice indeed. Just been away for 10 days and really over the moon that I managed to maintain as I was so very bad!

I have tried every diet under the sun in the past and always ended up binging. Which is why I am not on a diet now. I went to see an hypnotherapist in January and he did some cognitive behaviour therapy sessions with me. Basically trying to get behind the reasons I overeat. It has completely changed the way I think about food. So I that is why I am not on a diet, because if I tell myself I am not allowed something, I want it more and end up binging because I feel deprived. So its not a diet its changing my life.

It is strange how the mind works! Are you doing any excercise programme? I joined 30 minute workout for women and its the first time in my life in a gym (as they scare me) but I can do this and believe me if I can anyone can!

Fingers crossed for you

Margi x

I blew it didn't I? :cry: Oh, I hate being such a faliure :mad: Did 2 days off but got back on it yesterday (Sunday) I've got my weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping & praying the damage isn't to bad! :wave_cry:
Jackie xx

Don't be so hard on yourself Jackie! We all fall off the wagon from time to time. The main thing is that you have started again. Fingers crossed the scales will be kind to you.

Margi x

You're not a failure. You slipped up but you got back on board, that doesn't make you a failure at all. Failing is falling and thinking well I'm down, I might as well stay down then. But you didn't, you did the hard bit off picking yourself up, dusting yourself off and trying again. All of us have messed up, no-one gets it right first time! You didn't blow it either, it's just a minor set back!

Hello

I too have a lot to lose, and have set mini goals, as the overall picture was too daunting...and depressing :rolleyes:

I've tried and failed for too many years, but this time it has to go, mainly for health reasons and mobility....oap's were 'overtaking' me whilst out walking!!!! :):) I keep a diary on this forum, and post every day, I find it really helps me, and have now reached week 11! with determination, motivation and a mountain of support from lots of lovely posters on here.

Good luck on today's weigh in, don't beat yourself up for having a wee slip, we all slip up now and again and as others have said, the most important thing is too climb right back on the wagon and not give up completely. I've fallen off the wagon so many times over the years, I've got a bruised backside :rolleyes:

I look forward to chatting with you and following your progress....and from one 40+ mother of 4 to another (snap!).."lets look fab at 50!!!!!:)"

Back