Discussion in 'Introductions' started by redlorraine123, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. redlorraine123

redlorraine123 New Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi - I'm new to this site and don't really know how to use it!!! I have tried many many diets over the years - the most recent have been weightwatchers and atkins - on WW at the minute but I tend to pig out on the free fruit so don't know if that's slowing my weight loss - I'm also on HRT and Citalopram so I don't think that helps!!

I'm starting Lipotrim on Monday, as I have a wedding at the weekend - so any advice would be appreciated.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi, welcome to the minis. Forums can be a little hard to navigate around at first, but you'll soon get he hang of it. Have a little mooch around, diaries and inspirational stories to read,and the gallery.

I suggets you read the sticky information at the header of this section, theres a lot of help and guides to show how to do things.

Theres excellent ww and lt sections heres, with a lot of other people going through the same as you,i'm sure you'll find the help you need there.

wishing you well! :D
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.