Hello

mrsp2009

Hi,

My name is Michelle and I weigh 15st 6lbs and my goal is to get down to 9st 9lbs. I am hoping to do this by 19/05/2012. I am counting my calories using my fitness pal. Wish me luck!;)

Michelle

hello and welcome :) you have a similar amount of weight to lose as myself, are you setting any little goals along the way rather than just the main goal at the end? good luck on your journey

Thanks for the luck!! Yeah, I have got mini goals set. I definitely think that will help me achieve my target weight. My first one is to lose my first 7 lbs by 16/07.

Michelle

iv just set a goal today to achieve a 7lb loss by the 17th of july as in my signature, good luck with that im sure you will do yourself proud, keep us updated

Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm new here as well.

I want to lose at least 4 stones using Cambridge Diet. I don't know what sort of weight loss to expect so I haven't set any time goals.

It's nice to know other people are just starting out too :)

iv just set a goal today to achieve a 7lb loss by the 17th of july as in my signature, good luck with that im sure you will do yourself proud, keep us updated

Good luck with your goal to lose 7lbs, and for reaching your target weight. Congratulations on your weight loss so far that is great. :D

Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm new here as well.
I want to lose at least 4 stones using Cambridge Diet. I don't know what sort of weight loss to expect so I haven't set any time goals.

It's nice to know other people are just starting out too :)

Hi, nice to meet you also.:D Good luck with the diet. It is good knowing that there are other people in the same position as you. I decided that my mini goals are going to be to lose 7lbs every 4 weeks, if I manage to stick to this then I should be at my target weight by 19th May next year.

Good luck! I am another newbie and have loads of weight to lose. I look forward to getting to know you. Xxx

thanks mrs p coool name i am mrsp2b hopin to be at target by the time i get married but gotta a few years yet. let me know how u get on celebrate each 1lb its all a step closer xx

Have you set a date for the big day? Good luck for reaching your target, I am sure you will get there before your big day.

I love being mrsp, I just had mr p junior in september there, which is another reason for my weight but also another reason I want to lose it, want to be able to run around with my son and not get out of breath after two minutes! I need to take your advice about taking each 1lb has a step closer, I am so impatient I want everything done yesterday, but this took years to put on so will not drop off in a couple of months...slow and steady wins the race!xx

awe thats lovely ickle babies are soooo cute mine r 11 and 9 now so i cant blame them anymore but i do hehehe. no official date but around june 2013 but i am matron of honor for my sis next year so prob should try for then really. i dont know if i will get there i seen to get within the last six pounds then freak out and go back up but i am knocking the self sabbotage on the head now even if i reach me goal for one day that will do. i just took it half a stone at a time and then when i went under a stone mark eg 17 i promised i wouldnt go back over so i will be alot happier when i am under 12. also staying the same is just as good as losing it shows that u can maintain your loss which is a good thing sooo celebrate that too. good luck let me know how you get on or if i can help in anyway xx

mrsp2009 said:
Hi,

My name is Michelle and I weigh 15st 6lbs and my goal is to get down to 9st 9lbs. I am hoping to do this by 19/05/2012. I am counting my calories using my fitness pal. Wish me luck!;)

Michelle

Heya michelle u r pretty much the same weight as me when I started and Im hopin for a very similar goal, 9.7. Im doin ww old points and iv lost 8lb in three weeks! Iv invested in an exercise bike and crosstrainer and find they r reli helpin with my weight loss and I feel so good for doin it. Try pop on here every so often espesh when ur feelin low cos I find it reli spurs me on readin other people posts and success'. Mini goals r definatly th key to success!! I wish u luck and happy slimming xxx

Hey guys... welcome and good luck! I'm on day 9 of my diet and I've found this forum to be a great help :)

hi guys and welcome good luck in your weight loss

Back