Hello :-)

richard.

Heyyyyy everyone,

My name is Richard, Im starting Dukan on Wednesday, so nervous as it is my first time doing this, feeling really motivated.
I have about 5 stone to loose and want to loose about 2 before I move to Madrid at the end of September

I have been reading this forum for a few days and love the support and information that it is packed with!

I need to keep focussed and remember i'm doing this for me and no one else, which is why i've failed on other diets I think!

Muchos love

Rich x

Hi Richard
Welcome to the forum. Im still new (11 days) so still learning. The Dukan plan is fab. Enjoy x

Welcome Richard!!! You'll love it here, Lots of support and advise, not to mention great recipes!! 2 stone before Spain....I bet you'll hit that target , just be prepared, stock up your fridge and stay online ;)
Good luck!

Hi Richard,

Sounds like were in the same boat, ive got about 5 stone to lose as well.. good luck mate.. ive just finished day 3 and while i wouldnt say its been easy i feel really good about it and im noticing little changes already.

Hi Richard,
I'm on day 9 and have lost 8lbs :D annnnnnnd I'm getting complements from my husband already!!!
This forum seems to be the best one around for help and general support, stay here and you will have the best start!
Good luck x

Welcome aboard, as others gave said this forum is fab and full of advice :)
Well Doberman on your great loss so far, sounds like you've well and truly got the hang of it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Richard, welcome to Dukan. I love this eating plan, I have 6 stone to lose and have tried for many years. This has been the easiest plan to stick to. Make sure you know exactly what you are allowed to eat, plan ahead and stock up with plenty of the allowed food. Good luck

Back