Hello

chrissymcduk

Hi,

I have just registered with this site as I tore a ligament yesterday and have been suffering with swallen anckles for a while. I have been told its due to my weight (which I kind of knew but been ignoring) I have finally thought to myself this is silly I'm suffering because of what I put in my mouth.

So here I am....

I am going to be doing weight watchers from home and am hoping this site will give me the additional motivation I may need.

I have no idea how to set a weight tracker on here or edit my profile. Could anyone help me?

Hello !! welcome !! I joined a few days ago !!

Tearing a ligament is not much fun at all :( You cant edit or do much until you've done 50 posts (I have no idea why!) so you're best to get chatting first !!

Good luck with your journey !!

x

Good luck to both of you! I think the 50 post rule is to stop people joining just to post silly or hurtful things, and also to allow people to feel secure posting things that they just want fellow dieters to read. If people stay long enough to post 50 times it is likely that they are here for the right reasons! Anyway I hope you both do well!

Thank you !! I suppose my innocent mind wouldn't think anyone would be so mean as to come on here and put something hurtful :( I just want to be able to see my profile and put a photo up !

x

Hi, I just dod my ticker today. If you try and click on your profile it will come up with a notice saying you need 50 posts before you can view it, but there is a link on there for tutorials which tell you how to do everything. I found it all quite confuding at first.

Good Luck x

Yes - there are a lot of things which suddenly appear when you hit 50 posts. Actually sometimes it takes a wee while (an hour or two) to appear after you hit 50 - but you now what I mean!

Yes - there are a lot of things which suddenly appear when you hit 50 posts. Actually sometimes it takes a wee while (an hour or two) to appear after you hit 50 - but you now what I mean!

Oooo - Im excited now :) I love this forum already :)

Ive just made a diary all about my journey so far which I think will help - doesn't look like anyones read it but I dont know if people generally comment? I shall keep it up as a record of how far I will come :)

x

Awww - thanks :) I ramble alot and it probably is a bit crazy but my friends are bored of having their ears chewed off I think !

x

Back