Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Jennifer89, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Jennifer89

Jennifer89 Full Member

Hiya! dont know if im dping this right!?

Planning pn starting SF in the next few days (when i get out and get some!)

And key advoce or tips for a newby?

Got to lose this (baby) weight! Iv done SW and Cambridge before. But stulruggling to be motivated in SW at the mo and need a kik start - but not mentally in the right place fpr anything as hardcore as cambridge at the moment! Im a proper diet pepsi addict an cant face cutting it out with the two bubbas about!

Currently weighin arpund 11stone 10lbs... Wpuld *love* to drop 24lbs down to 10stone!

Sorry for typos! On my phone with two children joining in!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    Hey :)

I started SF this Monday, its going well so far - and I have got used to the shakes and no proper food during the day!

Like you, have dabbled with Cambridge - lasted a week! This just feels different for me. Did WW Last year and earlier this year, and have lost almost 2 stone in total... slow battle - but am winning!

So just go for it! I love this site for its support!
  4. Princessksr

Princessksr Member

Guys please can I join you all I want to loose at least 28lbs before Christmas i weigh in on a Monday and am following slim fast, I am 4 days in and finding it ok but it's quite hard!

My start weight was 14st11lbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.