Hello

Hi All, Just got my exante delivery and I will start on Monday. I did CWP last year and lost three stone but now need to lose the last 32lb and learn to maintain. I have chosen Exante this time due to the price and the fact that I do not have to go to someones house to get weighed!

Good luck to everyone else and once I get in the swing of it I am going to do a diary :D

Just going for a mooch around to see how everyone else is doing

x

Hello!! You have done really well already! Keep up the good work, youll enjoy exante once your in the swing of it!

Hi ya and good luck with Exante ;)

Good luck, I too followed the cambridge diet, so I will say the shakes and bars from Exante do have a very different taste, one which I am very slowly getting used too! But down to cost and value for money with a Cambridge consultant this seems a lot better value!! Although time will tell, let's see what happens at my first week weigh in next Wednesday ?

Thanks everyone, I have tried the Exante shakes before just to see if I liked them before I spent £100. As I read on here that they were not as nice as the CWP ones but to be honest I did not like many of the CWP ones and I do like the vanilla & banana Exante one and some of the soups. I do not eat the bars - just stay on liquid food - as chewing on something makes me want to eat other food :eek: :eek:

I am just going to take one day at a time but trying to get in the zone - I am starting Monday as I find it easier when I am at work - I am off this week with the kids and find the school holidays hard!

I stopped CWP in November and have put on 7lb since then - I wanted Christmas and the cold weather out of the way before finally completing my weightloss. I am a bit vain and would love to be a size 12/14 again BUT the main reason I am doing this is for my health. My mum died at aged 32 from a stroke and my dad at 42 from heart disease - you would think that would be enough of a legacy to make me lose weight and stay healthy but being orphaned at 9 brought many more emotional problems that food became my best friend and worse enemy - I am sure you all understand.

I now have three children of my own and I need to be at a healthy weight. I am also going to a trained counsellor to address my emotional eating!

I know we all have our own story of why we put on weight - which is why I think minimins can help, looking forward to sharing my journey with you and helping you realise yours

xxx

welcome to the exante forum, I hope it goes well for you! those 32lbs will be gone before you know it. xx ;)

Back