Hello

StIves

Hello:wavey:

Starting tomorrow and wanted to say hi. I lost back in 2010 with Exante but have been gradually putting on weight through 2011. I tried Exante again at the end of last year but just could not stomach the taste of any of the products which was strange as I had no problems before.

Have just returned from a half term holiday and I am up to 11st 8.5lb. I got down to 9st 13lb in 2010. Logged back onto MiniMins as I found it of great support last time and discovered Slim and Save so I have decided to give it a shot. I am focused on this and I know that I can do it. It is the right time and I am in the right place. Just got to try and edit my signature now....can't seem to delete my old tracker!

x

Last edited:
Welcome back!
I never tried exante but have a few others, and so far slim&save is definately my favourite! Lots of options, and new ones being released all the time too! - I'm sure you'll be at your goal in no time!

Hey! Good luck again this time round :) xx

Hey all,

Just got my first delivery- literally 5mins from getting home till tucking in lol

Been on exante since yesterday, using up some packets I've had festering in the garage. Told myself id wait and start s&s tomoro so as I'd have a full day at it, that lasted 30secs till I had the mushroom pasta opened and in the microwave.

First thoughts- mushroom pasta yum yum, choc coconut bar not so nice!

What have you ordered? I was a bit disappointed with the packaging, lacked a bit of bling that exante had, but saying that it doesn't go into your mouth so it doesn't matter!

Bit excited to have some new flavours tomoro now

4 lost : 57 to goal

Back