Hello

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself and join in on this forum.

A little about me, well I have under active thyroid and weight went on and on until last July I weighed in at 16.5. I managed to lose 1 stone last year and started this year with a vlcd (slim and save). I lost a lot of weight in a short space of time. Now I'm using diet chef products and other low calories options and trying to eat 1200 a day.

I started Monday at a weight of 12.5, this was after a weekend of gains from stopping the vlcd.

So now I'm counting calories and eating healthy and exercising.

X

Hello. Really well done for your weight loss so far. Good luck with the calorie counting. I've been doing it a couple of months now and I cannot believe that I haven't tried it sooner. It just seems to make sense.

Hi im new to the forum too. Well done on your weight loss already and good luck :) xxx

Hi,
Well done on the fab weightloss already!
I've been CC for a few weeks now and I love it. I think you'll do great especially after a VLCD. Good luck! X

Babana said:
Hello. Really well done for your weight loss so far. Good luck with the calorie counting. I've been doing it a couple of months now and I cannot believe that I haven't tried it sooner. It just seems to make sense.

How is the weight loss on it I've only got 12lbs to go now. How many calories do you have per day ?

kaceyboo said:
Hi im new to the forum too. Well done on your weight loss already and good luck :) xxx

Look forward to seeing the losses on here do u post your food diary?

LauraLooLa said:
Hi,
Well done on the fab weightloss already!
I've been CC for a few weeks now and I love it. I think you'll do great especially after a VLCD. Good luck! X

I'm finding it easy but hard to eat all the calories as I'm stuffing my face silly up to what I've eaten since jan lol but looking forward to getting the 12lbs or so off

Back