hello

Hi Melissa - Yes I'm on LT too. I've just got back from my fourth weigh-in and so far I've lost 26lb! This is definitely the best diet I have ever done in terms of getting the weight off quickly. The funniest thing is that I never feel hungry - just sometimes a little bored.

I am planning to re-feed in a couple of weeks time because I'm going on a stag weekend to Blackpool and not eating or drinking whilst being there doesn't bear thinking about! I do plan on getting straight back on it after the that for the 9 weeks leading upto my holiday in cyprus. Hopefully I should lose another 2 or 3 stone by then :D

Brilliant well done ! Well I have voiced for the Caribbean is November so I have to stick with it till then but I'm sure I will made use of the 24 hour all exclusive !!! Jeeeez I won't know what to do with myself ! Also I'm going to see the stone roses the end of this month so will have 3 days off then.

I've just come back from the Caribbean Hun. Not sure about the weather in November but when I went it was HOT! Wish I'd have been able to wear a bikini but I wanted to bare as little skin as possible. Wish I'd have known about LT in months leading up to wether I went but hey ho. Stick with it Hun, it will make your holiday even better x

I always cover up, always tend to wear black as well. This diet is fab because you see brilliant results each week. What part did you go?

Puerto plata in the Dominican Republic Hun. It was super restful, the resort was amazing and the people are so friendly x

Im going to the Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado in the dominican republic. It's a Small Island just off the main land. I can't wait. I'm hoping to lose another 3 stone by then x

Welcome everyone! You can do it., Im getting weighed in this wednesday and cant wait for weigh in 2. I expect to be down a stone in 2 weeks!

Back