Hello

Hi

I'm new to here but have been on the dieting roller coaster for years!

Rejoined SW online nearly 3 weeks ago as my weight has ballooned over the last couple of years. I could blame this on getting sick with an autoimmune condition but it was really more to do with giving up mentally & thinking "what's the point?"

Had a blood pressure scare about a month ago & had been feeling really grotty about how I look and feel which finally (better late than never) made me realise I had to take better care of myself.

I lost 5.5 lbs in week 1 and 2.5lbs in week 2 making a grand total of 8 so far. Week 3 weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed!

Just downloaded the MiniMins app (great idea) to help me stay motivated and communicate with fellow dieters.

Ann

Hi boleynannie

I'm doing SW & have lost 5.5 lbs in my first 2weeks but your loss is brilliant. Hope you have another good weigh in this week too.

This is my first time doing SW & I really like it. I've done WW in the past but got fed up weighing & counting points. SW seems easier to fit in with my slim husband's meals too.

I am finding this site really good and encouraging. Some interesting stuff on the SW section too.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Roberta.

Back