Hello

Laura1981

Hi everyone :)

Just wanted to say hello as I am due to start the Cambridge Diet on Monday coming (2nd July) - my consultation is booked for Thursday night but got a wedding at the weekend so waiting till after that to start. I did Lighter Life 4 years ago and lost 6 stones but over the last couple of years I have gained some of the weight back plus I now have a 3 month old baby boy! I haven't been brave enough to stand on the scales since my pregnancy but reckon I am looking to lose about 3 stones again. I intend to do 3 packs a day plus a meal at the weekends or if I am out at a restaurant.

Would really like to meet some diet buddys if there's anyone in a similar situation. Minimins helped me so much last time :)

xx

Hey Laura,
welcome to Cambridge, in my opinion the best decision you could ever make :)
I've lost 4 stone in 14 weeks, have just over 5 more stone to lose & my goal is Christmas (very achievable and i WILL do it)
How much are you aiming to lose?
Would be great to buddy up x

Good luck on starting CD, like you I plan to have a meal at weekends etc. keeps you sane lol

x

Thanks girls :) Lighter Life was great but is just a bit too expensive now especially with having a baby who takes all my money lol! So I think Cambridge will be equally as good.

I would like to be 10 stones again.. I reckon I am about 13 at the moment but will find out on Thursday night at my consultation. Dreading being weighed.

Sinead one of my best friends lost 9 stones on LL back in 2008 & it has totally changed her life so well done u, ur doing amazing!!

xx

i lost over 6 stone in 4 months on CD 4 years ago but have put back on 2 stones and want to lose that before getting to the unhappy stage......also in my opinion CD is the best thing you will ever do!

Its the only diet i know works for me!! i love it!

good luck and if you need anything just shout!

Hi everyone :)

Just wanted to say hello as I am due to start the Cambridge Diet on Monday coming (2nd July) - my consultation is booked for Thursday night but got a wedding at the weekend so waiting till after that to start. I did Lighter Life 4 years ago and lost 6 stones but over the last couple of years I have gained some of the weight back plus I now have a 3 month old baby boy! I haven't been brave enough to stand on the scales since my pregnancy but reckon I am looking to lose about 3 stones again. I intend to do 3 packs a day plus a meal at the weekends or if I am out at a restaurant.

Would really like to meet some diet buddys if there's anyone in a similar situation. Minimins helped me so much last time :)

xx

Congratulations on your new son and very well done for not re-gaining all of your weight...you have done very well to keep 3 stones off and I am sure you will have 3 stone off before you know it!:happy096:

Thanks Mini - I suppose that's one way of looking at it :)

Emmie u sound so like me!! Are u finding it harder 2nd time around?

I can't wait 2 get started on Monday!!

xx

Back