Hello

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
Hello just thought I'd introduce myself as from Tuesday or Wednesday I will be doing ex ante again for a while to give my loss a boost.
i am currently doing WW but have stayed the same weight for a few months now and feel I need a change as I'm losing the will to live lol.
ive lost around 25lbs so far doing sw, ww and ex ante for a month last year.
this time I've ordered just shakes as I didn't like bars or some of the soups lol.
anyway that's me so hi :)

Hiya, I've started on exante again today after doing ww and not really losing much. Finding day 1 really hard already!! I struggle with getting the fluids in!

Hi thanks for replying and good luck with your journey. I should be starting on weds as my packs should be arriving tomorrow x

Hi :D Good look on the shakes!

Hi thanks. I'm on day two now and have had a small protein based meal as I felt so light headed, so really I've done working solution today. I'm hoping tomorrow is better and I can switch to just the three shakes again x

It can be hard in the first few days but you sound like you've got the right sort of attitude to get on TS :) keep us all informed and good luck! Xx

Back