Hello...

Hello everyone, I am a newbie here...

Startin Dukan today so thought I'd pop in and introduce myself...

I have tried a few diets before but this is my first time on Dukan - I have about 6 stone to lose...

So any words of wisdom much appreciated....

Welcome, six stone will be gone in no time on Dukan!!!!! Words of wisdom - READ THE BOOK, stick to it to the letter, use this forum to post your menus so people in the know can advise you........ Defo not a diet to do by half! BUT rewards are a total lack of appetite for choc, bread, pizza, rubbish etc!!!! When I embarked on my journey I never thought I would lose 9 stone and change my life but I did and if I can do it anyone can! I thank Dukan every day for giving me my life back. It wasn't a walk in the park by any means but show me a diet that is????? Good luck with it and remember to ask as many questions as you need....................... x

Hi & welcome, as Trudy said as long as you read the book you will be fine. The girls on here are lovely so if you ever have any questions just shout, & if you haven't already start a diary, it's useful for you to look back on when/if you struggle. Look forward to reading you x

Hello and welcome Mrs Ironman (love that name!!)

As the girls have said before, read the book, so you know the basics, ask any questions you like on here (no matter how stupid you might think they are, most of them have been asked before!), and persevere. It's sooooo worth it!!

Good luck xx

Prepare,prepare,prepare!!! Make your muffins (or I make mins brownie style, cut them and freeze some), get your bran in ready....make your dressings or the diet coke bbq sauce, or I make a sweet chilli - sweet and sour one....awesome for meatballs!

Just be organsied, and its sooooo much easier! Especially if you have to work, (I do shifts, mainly nights, so organisation is key!)

Good luck!!!!! My road has been very very up and down, but I am determined to do it.......even baby steps!!

Welcome to the best diet in the world! When i first read the book i didn't think i would be able to do it but thought i would give it a go - a year later and seven stone lighter Im at target and now on conso - this diet is amazing and can't thank Dr d or the girls on here enough - together they have helped me transform myself and I've got so much confidence! Keep coming on here for help and motivation and eat eat eat don't ever feel hungry as there's always something you can have -happy dukaning!

Thank you trudyc, my nose has been in the book for the past week LOL, That is an amazing loss well done you. :O
Minimins looks to be a very supportive and positive place to be with so I am hopin it will help in my task

Realy Jojo, a diary can help? I havent tried that before, noy sure I would be much good at it LOL but as you suggested it I will give it a go. Thanx.

Thanx Lovelyzobo.. as a newbie to Dukan I need all the advice I can get LOL. Fridge has 0% fat free youg and quark and the freezer is packed with lean meat and fish :)

It will take some getting used to the oat bran, but I am sure you have all been there before me and can ease the way LOL

Hi scooter, wow seven stone that is wonderful you must feel wonderful.
I think inthe past lack of support has been a problem for me... peeps trying to put me down and wanting to see me fail,
so from what I have read on minimins you and the girls sounds friendly and more importantly positive. I am defo more oprimitic this time. Thank you evryone for such a warm welcome.

Evening and welcome xxx youve chosen well. This diet is fantastic and the support us unbelievable. Good luck Mrs I x

Hello I'm still a newbie I've I been following the dukan diet book to the word I don't often post on here but I read all the posts and get some great ideas I started on the 8 of August and I'm keeping my fingers cross that I will loose a one lb this week and that will make me two stone !!! Lighter I really really wish I had learnt about this diet years ago
good luck :)

Wow hopefully... your doing fab in such a short time. Well done xxx

Hello and welcome! I started nearly three weeks ago, so far 8lbs for me and 10 for DH! Once you are in the swing of PP and PV days it becomes habit!
Good luck!

Back