• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello

Domane

Hello everyone, I've just re-commenced SW from home. I have a VERY sweet tooth which I find very hard to control. I managed to lose 19lbs at the end of last year but then I had a big falling out with one of my children (she suffers from mental illness and isn't currently speaking to me) and I felt like I'd lost all the control in my life and so I fell off the wagon. Subsequently, 14lbs have crept back on and I'm such a grumpy cow because I'm so annoyed with myself. I LOVE this site, everything I need to know about SW is here but I'm absolutely determined to re-lose this weight... and then some... so I've decided to start posting in the hope of getting some support and reassurance when I feel wobbly (mentally, not just physically!!! :p)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bluetack

Hello,

I just joined here today and have loads of weight to lose, I know what its like to have a sweet tooth! I have been on my 'healthy eating plan' for 1 week but only lost 3lb, I thought it would be more than that as I haven't had a piece of chocolate, a cake, a biscuit or crisps for a whole 7 days.
Try not to let the problem with your daughter rule your life, she'll come round soon-they always do but it feels aweful at the time.

Last edited:

valerie11

Gold Member
Hello everyone, I've just re-commenced SW from home. I have a VERY sweet tooth which I find very hard to control. I managed to lose 19lbs at the end of last year but then I had a big falling out with one of my children (she suffers from mental illness and isn't currently speaking to me) and I felt like I'd lost all the control in my life and so I fell off the wagon. Subsequently, 14lbs have crept back on and I'm such a grumpy cow because I'm so annoyed with myself. I LOVE this site, everything I need to know about SW is here but I'm absolutely determined to re-lose this weight... and then some... so I've decided to start posting in the hope of getting some support and reassurance when I feel wobbly (mentally, not just physically!!! :p)

Hi Hun welcome to Minimins & sw ,are you going to start a food diary? Good luck losing the lbs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

valerie11

Gold Member
Hello,

I just joined here today and have loads of weight to lose, I know what its like to have a sweet tooth! I have been on my 'healthy eating plan' for 1 week but only lost 3lb, I thought it would be more than that as I haven't had a piece of chocolate, a cake, a biscuit or crisps for a whole 7 days.
Try not to let the problem with your daughter rule your life, she'll come round soon-they always do but it feels aweful at the time.

Hi Hun well done on ur fab 3lb loss don't knock it that's 6 packs butter ;-) good luck xx

bluetack

No, I haven't thought about doing a food diary. At the moment I'm just dumping the junk and eating more of the good stuff but it's getting a bit tedious!

valerie11

Gold Member
No, I haven't thought about doing a food diary. At the moment I'm just dumping the junk and eating more of the good stuff but it's getting a bit tedious!

I'm a chocoholic but have found the last few days I have followed sw "properly" I have n't had the urge to eat any sweets etc & have to say I am for once enjoying what I'm eating . Have a look through other food diaries for inspiration that's what I do when I'm not sure what I want . Kwise has a recipe thread on here that's worth looking at :) x

bluetack

Well, weigh in day today and another 2lb lost so that's 5lb so far. Doesn't sound much but just to put it into reality-thats a whole bag of spuds and I've just tried to walk around the room carrying one for 10 mins-its heavy!