hello

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by methenie, 3 October 2006 Social URL.

1. methenie

methenie methenie from london.

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi :confused:

i did started C D since 2weeks and 4 days now , and i would like to know if i can drink some soup ? i found at Morrisson shop a soup at 10 calories .

can i use one per day ?

in 2 weeks i lost one stone and 8 pounds .

tnanks.

nell.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hi Nell - have you come off CD now then?

If not, then you'd be best off sticking to the CD soups. They have one third of all your daily nutritional requirements - a 10 cal soup won't. If you don't get all your vitamins and things, you'll get ill!

You've had a fantastic loss! Is that you at target then? If so, why don't you discuss the CD maintenance plan with your CDC - going through it carefully is the only way to make sure you don't put all the weight back on really quickly.

4. methenie

methenie methenie from london.

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks isobel.

no i dint finish my diet i start !! 3 weeks yet ! and today on my scale i can see ... lost one stone and 9 pounds.
    its a good start ..
    i must to stick this diet for minimum of 7 months , i will do this is my goal.
    to come here is a support ..

thanks.

nell.

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

As isobel said its best to stick to the cambridge diet products, there are some delicious soups, ask your councillor to tell you all about the different flavours,

you have had a great loss and good luck for the rest of your journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.